reality, reality
I've got to get more real with myself. Half the time, I know what I type here doesn't seem to be quite well..real. It's readable some of the time, yes but narrative? down to earth? I don't think so. But what the heck, I don't seem to be growing up anytime soon and I seriously doubt I'm going to be an 'aspiring writer' so, the style I'm using now hardly matters. Does it?
My thoughts will be a little scattered in this post as I'm hopping from blogging to Gaia to my assignment [pretty much abandoned I'm sorry to say] and yes, I have quite a short attention span. Gaia. It's this online forum thingy that requires you to create a little avatar for yourself so you become part of a 'little' avatar community. Why did I join it? I'm not sure myself. Must be that bored. Anyway, I've gone through a mass com test, two economics and accounts coursework test respectively and a bm presentation. That's just for the record. Will not elaborate further as presentation was nothing to shout about if not worth mentioning at all - my public speaking skills are that bad..haha.
I leave to start yet another week at college tomorrow! Pray I am shall not be cloned into one of them by the time I'm out.. 0_o
Ja! Oyasumi...
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
8:28 AM


|